Passionate and committed volunteers needed for our After School Program (ASP) in Helping Land, Manila.
The Project PEARLS After School Program aims to:
1. provide enrichment activities after the school day (weekends)
2. help curtail the number of students who drop out of school
3. reduce the number of students involved in negative behavior
4. improve attendance in school
5. improve academic success
6. develop and instill discipline and teamwork through sports
7.encourage children to explore special interests such as music and arts
8.develop social values and character
Join us every Sunday, 8:00 to 11:00 am.
Meet up place is LRT-Recto Station in front of Isetann at 6:30 am.
To volunteer, contact Ms. Jedda Punzalan, our ASP Coordinator at 09169516610.