-registration closed- 11.05.2017
Are you a passion motivator? Join our 2-day Empowerment Training! (Volunteer's Training)
We are looking for volunteer co-learners (teachers) who will help co-facilitate our learning sessions of 400 underachieving and underprivileged Grade 2 students in 4 public schools.
When: November 18 & 25, 2017 (2 Saturdays)
Time: 8:30AM-5:30PM for both days
Where: At our head office, 2/F Phase Montalban Town Center, Rodriguez, Rizal
*We require our volunteer co-learners to attend this volunteer's training before being able to handle our sessions.
1. Kasiglahan Village Elementary School, Rodriguez, Rizal
2. San Isidro Labrador Elementary School, Rodriguez, Rizal
3. Dulongbayan Elementary School, San Mateo, Rizal
4. Nangka Elementary School, Nangka, Marikina
November 2017 - March 2018
Who can join:
- 18y/o and above
- Any profession/course. You don't have to be a teacher/LET passer.
- College students are welcome! We provide a certificate of merit from the Schools Division Superintendent (SDS) of Department of Education.
- Co-facilitate in implementation of the learning plan
- Conduct learner's group activity
- Create instructional materials
- Focus on learner empowerment
- Facilitate love for learning
- Guide to discover passion
- Give our learners confidence in their own capabilities
- Help increase self-awareness
IN EVERY UNDERACHIEVING CHILD LIES A GENIUS.