Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need IT Business/Test Analysts
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
Role description: help understand and test the upgrades to the website of iVolunteer Philippines. Should be knowledgeable on Requirements Gathering, Business & Technical Documentation and Web Development Testing
- Should have experience in gathering and analyzing web requirements, converting into test cases and facilitating system, integration and user acceptance tests. Send a CV to email@example.com prior to the orientation.
- Willing to do field visits to partner NGOs and their volunteer events
- Works effectively in a virtual organization with a startup culture
- Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
- Is actively leveraging or willing to be active in Facebook which is the main collaboration tool of iVolunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our monthly orientation, and find out how you can help promote volunteerism in our country.
What: iVolunteer Orientation
When: September 23, 2017, Saturday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Please do come on time
Where: 10th floor One Global Place 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City