Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Partner Relations Online Quality Monitor.
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
Role description: Perform regular monitoring and checking of iVolunteer’s online content (i.e. ensure volunteer opportunities are posted timely and accurately on the website). This leads to more awareness and visibility of our various volunteer activities, and will secure greater engagement from the volunteer community.
1. Has good operational discipline who can regularly monitor the quality of the volunteer opportunity in the site
2. Has experience on Quality Management and/or Customer Service
3. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a startup culture
4. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
5. Is actively leveraging or willing to be active in Facebook which is the main collaboration tool of iVolunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our monthly orientation, and find out how you can help promote volunteerism in our country.
What: iVolunteer Orientation
When: September 23, 2017, Saturday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Please do come on time
Where: 10th floor One Global Place 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City