Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Partnership Builders.
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
Role description: Research, scout and collaborate with volunteer-engaging non-profit organizations that have advocacies in any of the following - Arts and Culture, Sports, Indigenous Peoples, Human Rights, Elderly, People with Disabilities, Health, Environment and Animal Welfare, and Peace.
1. Has good written and oral communication both English and Filipino
2. Has experience on Sales, Consultancy or Relationship Building and Management
3. Best if they have flexible work schedule where they can meet partners during weekdays
4. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a startup culture
5. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
6. Is actively leveraging or willing to be active in Facebook which is the main collaboration tool of iVolunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our monthly orientation, and find out how you can help promote volunteerism in our country.
What: iVolunteer Orientation
When: September 23, 2017, Saturday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Please do come on time.
Where: 10th floor One Global Place 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City