Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Fundraising Project Managers.
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
Role description: Lead exciting fund raising activities to support iVolunteer’s daily operations and projects by:
- Identifying the what fund raising event will be executed
- Coordinating the details of event – including the venue, time, etc.
- Conceptualizing innovative ways to promote the event to drive traffic and spark attention.
- Searching for sponsors
- Preparing collaterals
- Educating volunteers on proper event procedures.
- Driving attendance to the event.
- Analyzing event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Partnering with Finance to calculate budgets and adjust when necessary, and to ensure partners/ event vendors get paid.
1. Good oral and written communication both in Filipino and English
2. Has experience in project and event management, fundraising events, business development
3. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
4. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a startup culture
5. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
6. Is actively leveraging or willing to be active in Facebook which is the main collaboration tool of iVolunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our monthly orientation, and find out how you can help promote volunteerism in our country.
What: iVolunteer Orientation
When: September 23, 2017, Saturday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Please do come on time.
Where: 10th floor One Global Place 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City